quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2007

Vacations in Punta del Este

Hey, guys! what's up? :) This blog a suggestion from my English teacher. I'm sorry for my mistakes. I have a lot of mistakes! You will see! :S

Homework number one:
Talk about a future trip and things you still need to do.


Well, I'm thinking about taking a trip to Punta del Este in the next summer. I went to Montevideo in the last year, but I didn’t visit Punta del Este. Since this trip, I’ve wanted to visit this place. I'd like to enjoy the beach and practice my Spanish.


In this website you can see many beautiful pictures of Punta del Este:
I have plans to go to Punta in my vacations in December. But I still have a lot to do! I need to make reservations in some place, a hotel for example. I need to decide how I'll go. I need to go shopping to get a new bikini, but that’s easy to do . And save money. ah! I have to discover more people that want to go to Punta too!!! :)

3 comentários:

Marcelo disse...

Hi!
Your blog is really nice!
The text, the picture!
Congratulations!!!
Nice to hear about your plans...
On this website you can find 22 people that said they wanted to go to Punta del Este:
http://www.43places.com/places/view/240935
Maybe you can exchange some ideas...
I will subscribe to your blog, so I will read all your new posts...
Keep it up!
Tk care,
MB

Anônimo disse...

Muy Bien...

Anônimo disse...

hola mi niña linda vi q hio su blogspot ...le mando un beso grande y muchos carño q estes bien la quiero mucho bye