sábado, 10 de novembro de 2007

Never There

A couple of weeks ago I saw a movie that I don’t remember the name. I think it’s Amor em Nova York. Anyway, It’s a documentary about relationships. Very good, in my opinion. The song that can be considered a summary of the movie is Never There, by Cake. I didn’t like this song, but after that I think this song is great. It’s happen! Another cool song sung by them is the famous I will Survive!


Well, friends, I have to go now, but never forget:
GRÊMIO! NOTHING CAN BE GREATER!!!


Never There
by Cake

I need your arms around me

I need to feel your touch

I need your understanding

I need your love so much

You tell me that you love me so

You tell me that you care

But when I need you (baby)

Baby, you're never there

On the phone long, long distance

Always through such strong resistance

And first you say you're too busy

I wonder if you even miss me

Never there

You're never there

You're never ever ever there

Hey!

A golden bird that flies away

A candle's fickle flame

To think I held you yesterday

Your love was just a game

You tell me that you love me so

You tell me that you care

But when I need you (baby)

Take the time to get to know me

If you want me why can't you just show me

We're always on this roller coaster

If you want me why can't you get closer

Never there

You're never there

You're never ever, ever, ever, there

HEY!

4 comentários:

Je m'appelle Luciane. disse...

Yeah... This is a very pessimistic view of love, Daisy.
But it might be true... We all search in others what we can't find in ourselves.
Well... later I want you to tell me about the documentary... I'd like to watch it!
Kisses!

Marcelo disse...

Nice to see you posting again!
I'm sure I haven't seen this movie, but if you remember the name, let me know... it sounds interesting...
Keep posting!!!
Your English is getting better and better.
Tk care,
MB

Daisy César disse...

Yes, Lu! But the movie has a better view. It show people that complicate relationships... But somebody can find the solution, in the end! hehehe :))))
See you,

Thank you, Marcelo. I want post more in this weekend. See you! Muchas gracias :)))

Anônimo disse...

YEAH ! NOTHING REALLY CAN BE GREATEST

well. i´m here with my really bad write english, for invite you.
For Trainnig your English im my blog. If your friends like visit www.gilmar.dias.nom.br in " comercial " posts.

Kisses, Little Friend.