quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2007

2007...

I am officially on vacation! So, I can study more English now! This semestrer wasn't bad, but could be better, I guess! In the next semester I'll study more. Promisse. Now, I have time for my blog. Unbelievable! Amazing!
Well... The year is almost over... So, I'm in a time of retrospection thinking about the last year, and because I don't have orkut more :), I'll put some pictures of 2007 in the blog. You will find some important peolple: family, friends; some moments and see my new hair. Actually, in this moment, my hair is more red than this. I have more pictures, I'll put them in here soon. ;)))
*************
My uncle's birthday. The Gre-nal Party


Spring: Friends celebrating with Márcia her driver's license




Me in the Mini Mundo - Gramado

Spring: My cousin and me in Lago Negro

GREMISTAS in the Olímpico: GRÊMIO 3 X 0 Botafogo


Winter: Karen and me, in the Teatro São Pedro. Fito Paes' show.


Summer: My brother and me in the Dreams Beach - SC.




Marry Christmas, Happy New Year, and good Vacations for you!

3 comentários:

Marcelo disse...

Yeah, the year is almost over... it's important to think about everything that has happened... I've been doing the same...
I look forward to seeing more posts here. And pictures!

Daisy César disse...

ok! I'll do this!
Thanks

Anônimo disse...

I don't know if it was a good or a bad year. I didn't have a good qualifications at University, but I travel a lot to different places in my country. I think that 2007 could be better. Maybe, next year will be.

Happy Holidays!! Happy New Year!!

Ale (from Argentina)